We are looking for you! Your career in the yacht charter industry
We are an established tour operator and yacht charter company offering yacht charters and sailing cruises on our own sailing yachts worldwide. Together with our colleagues in the Mediterranean, Seychelles and the Caribbean, we offer our customers the opportunity to discover their dream destinations on high-quality sailing yachts and organise flights, connecting hotels, transfers etc. around the holiday on the water.
- You research offers for our customers and prepare them in an appealing way.
- You advise our customers by e-mail and telephone
- You communicate with our international bases and partners
- You will prepare travel documents and receipts
- You will use industry-specific booking systems and make - bookings
- You create invoices and receipts and enter them for financial accounting purposes
What counts for us:
- You have at least an intermediate school leaving certificate
- You have a good knowledge of German, English and/or French.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You work in a motivated and concentrated manner in a team and independently
- You have experience in an administrative job
What counts for you:
- You work in a well-coordinated team with a flat hierarchy
- Direct and simple internal communication channels
- You use and train your foreign language skills
- Good public transport connections and central location
- Permanent employment after probationary period
- Lateral entry is possible